At ~ 3:30 this afternoon I found an adult female Snowy perched on 1 slanting
pole of 2 located at the west end of Adare Line, which dead ends there in the
fields. The bird disappeared whilst I was setting up my scope but soon
re-appeared on  a large brush pile very close to the two poles, hopefully
making it quite easy to spot this bird.   Cheers!    Maris

Directions - Greenway is on CR #81 ~1km north of Corbett . Turn south off
Greenway Rd unto Bullock and drive to Adare Line. Look west on the right down
the 'No Winter Maintenance' path about 300M.

Maris Apse,  10094 Red Pine Rd,  Grand Bend,   ON  N0M 1T0,   519-238-8415