The white-morph gyrfalcon was just perched on the roof of building 1351-C. This
is the West End Business Park at 1351 Kelly Lake Road, which roughly adjoins
Southview Road and borders the river which flows into Kelly Lake.

A local birder, Grant Ens, just pulled up and also saw the bird with me just
now. It just flushed to another building roof.

As per David Scott's Ontbirds post from last week regarding Kelly Lake
gyrfalcons, sightings are by no means guaranteed; I have been in Sudbury
visiting family for 5 days, have looked for the falcons each day, and today was
the first time I have seen it.

Kelly Lake Road can be accessed by driving north on Southview Road, then
turning left at the stop sign. Southview Road has a direct exit from Hwy 17.

David Pryor

Sent from my iPhone