The long-staying male Harlequin duck, which to the best of my knowledge has not
been seen in nearly a week, is once again present at CSSP.

When I left it, the bird was about 75m offshore, diving frequently between
nearby Rotary Park and the small rock jetty separating the northernmost and
middle eastern bays of CSSP. It was largely keeping to itself.

A heavily barred snowy owl was sitting on the ice in the western bay, west of
the marina entrance.

The paths at CSSP are completely iced over and extremely slippery, so walk with
caution.

Colonel Sam Smith Park is located just south of the intersection of Lakeshore
blvd. and Kipling Avenue in Toronto.

Sent from my iPhone