After seeing the Great Gray Owl in Brooklin, I went south on Lakeridge Road
and found a flock of 20+ Rusty Blackbirds by the south of the road, about
200 meters south of Lakeridge and Bayly/Victoria. They flew off to nearby
trees and I had the feeling that they may be hanging around the area.

I had stopped because there were several hundred Canada Geese lifting up off
the adjacent fields, apparently flushed by a Rough-Legged Hawk that flew
over as I got out of the car. This was around 3:45 today.

Jack Alvo

a...@sympatico.ca

Home 416-462-9851