571 main st Glen Williams
Sorry for the late post.
Observed the bird twice very briefly today, once when I arrived at 8:25 and
then again just before 10:30.stayed until noon with no more sitings. This was
my third attempt at seeing it.
 It came in to the porch below the feeder very quick and did not stick around
long. It retreated to the fence line between the next house into dense cover or
some shrubs and cedars. I took one terrible photo not even good enough for a
record shot.

There are are least three other houses with backyard feeders very close to this
house so there are many options for feeding.

Directions
410 north continue north on hurontario for 2 km. Left on old school road
for 10 km which continues to main.
571 main
Small parking lot directly across from the house as well as a larger one for
the antiques shop across the street.

Dan MacNeal

Sent from my iPhone