The Varied Thrush was present this morning at 8:00 am. It arrived shortly after
I did. I walked out to the crab apple trees and then heard it from behind me. I
turned around to see it fly and land in a large conifer across the street. It
paused for a moment and flew across almost straight at me into the crab apple
trees. It posed very nicely for several photos before it snatched an apple and
dove into the under brush!

Directions:
From 401 go north on Brock (46) right‎ on Stone Rd. Left on Victoria, right on
Conservation Rd. Dam road is on right - crab apples about ‎20 meters south of
Conservation Rd along the road over the dam.

Good Birding!
Dan MacNeal

Sent from my iPhone