Hello Birders;

I have had occasional visits by a female purple finch this week, but today at
noon I had two females and a male at the east side feeders.  Was able to
photograph and confirm identity.

Located at 952 Ellen Avenue, Glenburnie (off Unity Rd.).  Ellen Ave. is off
Unity Rd., north of the 401. Take either Perth Rd. or Montreal St.
Best viewing is from Unity Rd., but watch out for snow ploughs!

Good birding to all.
Roger Lupton