Hi, All,

Sorry for slow alert, but...

1. Invista Lagoon, Sat 8:45 am: I found a pair of Am. Wigeons at the lagoon,
plus the coots, redheads, scaup, mallards, red-br and common mergs, mute swans,
herring gulls, one ring-billed gull, common goldeneyes, and gadwall.  I failed
to find red-necked grebe and ring-necks;

2. Gananoque Golf Course, Sat 10:30 am:  The red-headed woodpecker was there,
but I did not find the red-bellies reported earlier.

Wallace