I spent 3 hours Friday evening looking for the Barrow's, and at 7:00pm finally
scoped him in open water half way between the Quetton St bridge and Green
Island. There's a lot of open water in the area now, which I was told by
fellows birders has opened up recently, which made him hard to access.

Directions as per Andrew Keaveney:  From Hwy. 11 north of Orillia, take the
exit onto #169 that brings you into the village of Washago.  Take your first
right onto Quetton St., crossing the railroad and then park before the bridge.