I had a beautiful Yellow-throated Warbler just outside my backyard late
this afternoon, in the trees along the canal. Kayo Roy confirmed the ID
from a photo I sent him.

>From the 406 take Woodlawn exit into Welland, turn left on Niagara, left on
Thorold then right onto Aqueduct. Go down Aqueduct to last street on left
which will be Raymond. The bird was seen in the trees at the end of the
street and along the access ramp to the Welland Canals Parkway, heading
south.