We know this Video is outside the range of
Ontbirds, but thought it is
                                so interesting, that many of you would enjoy
seeing this Spectacle.

                                 Dennis & Gwen Lewington

      FLORIDA TURTLES....NEAT

      This is amazing.     Florida turtles see the first light of day.

      How lucky these men were to be in the right spot at the right time.

        Click on this link below:

        This is one of the coolest things we have ever seen...