I don't know how "Ontbird worthy" this is as I'm not really sure how
"chaseable" this bird is.  I'm mainly posting this because it's pretty rare
for Ontario.  I found an Audubon's Yellow-rumped Warbler amongst several
Myrtles in Westminster Ponds in London.

There hasn't been one reported in Ontario on eBird since 2010 and there are
very few reports in Ontario before that.

To get to Westminster Ponds take the Wellington exit off the 401 and head
north on Wellington Rd.  You can park behind the Tourist Information Centre
which is on Wellington just north of Southdale Rd.  The bird was seen near
the north shore of Tumblesons Pond.  The trails can get very wet and muddy
so bring appropriate footwear.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/soundart/14051712612/in/photostream/