At 4:30 pm I found 3 Willets with one Great Yellowlegs in the shallow flooded field just nne of the flooded field where most of the shorebird, Including the Glossy Ibis and Ruff, were found a few years ago and single Willet yesterday. I ended up wading along the entire western edge of the tree line to confirm the ID. Densely striped and spotted body including sides and upper chest; gray legs; straight thick dark gray bill. Hight-wise just a bit shorter than the Greater Yellows. During the 10 minutes I scoped them they were flushed by a Red-tailed hawk and flew in two circles and landed in approximately the same spot allowing me to see the striking black and white wing pattern and hear the 'pill will willet" call or some version of it. At this location it would impossible to ID them from Briittania Road.

Directions:
Access Brittania Road from the north via the #401 from Winston Churchill or Trafalgar Road; or from the south from the QEW via Trafalgar Road. The wetland is just west of the express toll 407. I would suggest parking on 8th Line just south of Brittania Road because Brittania Road has very narrow shoulders and water-filled ditches on both sides and hosts fast and heavy traffic. Wear rubber boots.

Wayne Renaud