My apologies, I was reading a report for LAST weekend that the DVp is closed. I
was mixed up with the two weekends. So, take the DVP. If you have any questions
please email me. I'm happy to help.
I can also remind people to take their lunches with them as there are few
places to get food over on the islands. We have a couple of places for washroom
breaks.
Sorry for the second email.
Jay