SNOW in MID-MAY,  Erieau.

The snowy owl reported by Frank and Rob Pinilla on May 8th near Eriieau was
respotted today. We missed on this bird last weekend, however Andy Eveland and
myself located it this morning around 11:30 a.m. on lagoon road south of
Bissnet Line.This is my first snowy ever in Southern Ontario in May  and worth
a trip on its own.
       I want to apologize and thank the "John" who spotted the Prairie warbler
outside the restaurant in Rondeau last Saturday who remembered my name and me
not his.A last name reminder email would be appreciated.

Directions: The owl was about a mile south of Bissnet line on lagoon road.
Bissnet runs east west between Erieau Rd and Communications road north of
Shewsbery.

Great Spring birding to all!  Aa(Ron)  Allensen, Monarch Landing, Port Burwell,
On. (bjbi...@hotmail.com)