My apologies on my previous directions. Several birders have correctly pointed
out that there are several "rock piles" at the wet woods.

Here's a better landmark - from the parking lot, walk west to the main, largest
stand of trees at the wet woods. On the south side, look for a stand of taller
trees that have leafed out much more than all the rest of the trees in the main
wet woods. They easily stand out from all of the other trees. These leafed out
trees sit maybe 10m west of a rock pile overgrown with red osier dogwood. This
spot is about 250m west of the parking lot.

The Connecticut is currently walking around on the ground underneath those
leafed out trees.

David Pryor

Sent from my iPhone