For those interested, the pelicans began flying 10 mins after Steve posted
them. I followed them in my car to the shore of Lake Erie but they eventually
soared back to Hillman and are currently sitting pretty in the section of marsh
surrounded by the Couture Dyke. The entrance to the couture Dyke is just east
of the bridge Steve referred to.

Sent from my iPhone