We had eleven species of warbler move through the yard of the cottage this
afternoon.
Blackburnian,magnolia,wilsons,tennessee,black and white,yellow,cape
may,redstart,nashville,blackpoll and pine.
We are close to the visitor centre in the park.
Ric

Take exit 101 off the 401 and follow the signs for Rondeau Provincial Park.

--
Ric McArthur PO Box B1   Morpeth, Ontario,Canada N0P 1X0
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ricmcarthur