I photo'ed two Nelson's Sparrows and saw a third at the H.R Frink Centre, north
of Belleville this morning between 9-10 am.
Two birds popped up when I played their song (on low volume), and a third
popped up to the sound of velcro being ripped.  This species will not respond
to pishing.

Directions : Google this address :  381 Thrasher Road

The H.R Frink Center is located about 10 km north of Belleville.  From HWY 401,
drive north on HWY 37.  Follow the signs to H.R. Frink Center for 8-9 km, then
turn right on Thrasher road and drive 2 km.  The parking lot and Marsh
boardwalk are on the opposite side of the road as the Learning center.  The
birds were seen along the first 50 meters of the boardwalk.

Due to work obligations,I am out of internet contact until tomorrow, when I can
post some toe-tingling photos.

Tom Wheatley