Cheers Jim

    ----- Forwarded Message -----
  From: James Coey <jc...@rogers.com>
 To: "jamescoe...@gmail.com" <jamescoe...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Saturday, December 6, 2014 6:28 PM

 25 intrepid bird people braved the balmy 2 degrees of Barrie's fearsome
Kempenfelt Bay today December 6th. Highlights were Ross' Goose, Glaucous,
Iceland and Kumlien"s Gulls and Great Black-backed Gulls  in various plumages
adding to the challenge. Common species were present in astounding numbers. We
even had a surprise guest appearance by Jean Iron and Ron Pittaway to make our
day. At the end of the day a few people went to Big Bay Point and were rewarded
with great looks at a Pileated Woodpecker and a very quick fly by of a Bald
Eagle.   For a complete list email me at jamescoey@gmail.comCheers Jim Coey