Tonight around 4:15pm I observed and photographed a Great Egret at
Lighthouse Cove, in Lakeshore(Tilbury).
It hunkered down for the night at 5:00pm across from the Marina.

Lighthouse Cove is north of Tilbury, on Lake St. Clair.  Off Hwy 2, turn
north onto Lighthouse Side Rd. Follow this  right, then left and it becomes
Tisdale.  As you cross the tracks, turn right onto Mariners Dr.  This
follows the Canal, turns left and ends at Harbour Dr.  Turn right onto
Harbour and stay Left at the fork.  There is an inlet on the left just after
the fork, and I saw it sitting on the tree branches in the water there.  It
flew further down the river, and landed in the Marina at the end of Harbour.
This Marina is private property but without entering it was still visible
from the main road. ( I was also able to observe it from the actual
Lighthouse parking lot, looking down the river. )

Photo can be seen here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/obwxkn9340drmba/IMG_2797editsm.jpg?dl=0