This morning around 10am as i was filling my bird feeders i spotted a Female
Pine Grosbeak in some jack pines on my property. The bird stayed around for
only 5 min or so and continued west.
Sorry i cannot give directions to my location but the bird was seen in East
Garafraxa along County road 3 and the bird continued toward Fergus possibly.
Great life bird to end 2014.