This morning on my way back from Oakville, I stopped to check out the
location where the sparrow has been coming into the seed.  Within 15 minutes
the bird appeared and fed.  If anyone is going and has some seed to bring,
it would be good to replenish.  Many siskins were zipping as well.

Directions

Follow Burloak Drive south of Rebecca. The trail is on the east side of
Burloak but you will have to park on a side street as there is no parking on
Burloak. Walk east along the trail to the small bridge which crosses the
creek and then east on the north trail.  The seed is down by the small pines
and spruces along the north trail east of the small bridge.

Alternatively you can turn left on Stevenson which runs off Burloak and make
a left at the second entrance to Willmott Crescent. The trail can be
accessed here through a small parkette called Willmott Park. Walk west along
the trail to the spruces and then go south into the bush to where the houses
are. Take the entrance to the trail at the back of the park and continue
straight over the small iron bridge and turn east.

Regards
Cheryl

---
is active.