My apologies for this extremely late post, but the computer was down for a
week. Monday, February 9, I was driving on the Gardiner Expressway in Toronto
when a bald eagle flew over, north to south. Catching up on reports today, I
see nothing noted in that area, so I suspect it has either moved on or may be
hanging around somewhere upstream. Birders may wish to try various parks, and
other accessible areas, upstream of the Gardiner.

Dave Bailey