We live in Cameron, north of Lindsay, in a small, lakeside community on the
west side of Sturgeon Lake.  Occasionally. over the past couple of winters, we
have seen a brown creeper feeding on insects on our maple and blue spruce trees
in the front yard. But lately, a pair of these delightful little birds have
been coming to the suet at our feeder.  They creep up and down the support post
of the big covered feeder in our front yard, and then hop down to the ground to
clean up bits of suet that have been dropped by the woodpeckers that chip away
at the suet block hanging off the big feeder.

They usually appear in the early morning, between 7 and 8 and again in the
afternoon, between 2 and 4 PM.  Viewers welcome.

Judy Kennedy & Robbie Preston,
129 Victoria Drive,
Southview Estates,
Cameron, ON