Today for the 1st time ever I saw 2 swans that weren't mute swans, on the
Jedburgh Pond in Ayr and they were either Trumpeter Swans or Tundra.  They were
tagged the way I have seen Trumpeter Swans, so that made me think that was what
they were, as I didn't have Sibley's with me.  Yellow tags with Tag Numbers E42
and M77 on the wing.  Perhaps the swans had been specifically put there??  It
would be interesting to know.

Nice spring day!!  Cathy