Josh Mandell called me this afternoon with regards to potentially having a
Ross's Goose near the village of Minesing shortly after 2:30 pm.  I decided to
take a drive to see if I couldn't pick out the distant bird in question a
little better with use of a scope.

Around 3:00 pm I was able to observe a single white morph Ross's Goose sticking
closely with 2 white morph SNGO in a corn stubble field along the East side of
Glengarry Landing Rd S. They were at a distance of about 200 m out, and
approximately 400 m South of Highway 26,  just North West of the village of
Minesing.

The birds were surrounded by several hundred Canada's and the ROGO very easily
would slip in and out of view among the stubble where as the SNGO were never
out of sight.

Directions: Exiting highway 400 turn left onto Horseshoe Valley Rd W. Make a
Right at Highway 26 and follow this until you reach Glengarry Landing Rd S.
Turn South on this road. The geese were in a field on the east side of the road
about 400 m South of the 26.

Good birding,

Dave Szmyr