Hi Ontbirders

Though spring migration has slowed down somewhat in the Ottawa area, there are
numerous winter birds lingering. Today, April 11 I had a flock of 30 Common
Redpoll and a Hoary Redpoll at our feeders in Carp. Earlier along Huntmar Road
there was a Northern Shrike.  Still lots of Bohemian Waxwings moving through
the area. Observed numerous flocks today totalling over 1200+. One large flock
of 500+ at Britannia Conservation Area and other smaller flocks at Fletcher
Wildlife Garden, Clyde Ave Woods, and Carp.

Good birding,

Bruce​

Directions: If you require additional information, please email me privately.

Bruce Di Labio

P.O. Box 538

Carp, Ontario

K0A 1L0