Sorry, doing the best I can from my car.
Should have said Mitchell's Bay.
North west of Chatham.
>From Chatham take 43 northwest then left (west) on Angler Line to 6571 Angler
>Line.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

-------- Original message --------
From: robertcermak9 <robertcerm...@hotmail.com>
Date:12/05/2015  9:53 AM  (GMT-05:00)
To: Ontbirds <birdalert@ontbirds.ca>
Subject: [Ontbirds] Probable Wood Stork -Mitchells Bay

Geof Burbidge called to say he is on 5 or 6  Wood Storks at 6571 Angler Line
near Mitchells Bay. He is seeing large white birds with black on wings and dark
heads. The birds are distsnt, about 1 km, flying and droping into the Fragmitti
(sp?). The only other possible species is White Ibis. He is near the lake at
the location Yellow-headed BB are seen. He is with Jim Stein who also believes
they are Wood Stork.

Sent from Samsung Mobile