Good evening all,

The male Prothonotary Warbler was singing away when I arrived on sight this
evening, both sides of the road in this neat little swamp woods. Thanks to Rex
for posting these excellent directions. It certainly seems we have a
territorial male here!

>From Hwy 403 approx. 13 km from Brantford exit at Brant Rd 25, also known as
>Middletown Line. Exit and turn right. Travel North approx. 1/3rd of a Km to
>the 3rd concession. Turn right, you will pass 3 houses on the left. Just past
>address # 224, park were the woods begins on the left.

On the way home I stopped at the Safari Rd wetlands in Flamborough Township
(just East of Hyde Tract). At least 2-Least Bitterns were still co-coo-in away,
plus a Virginia Rail singing up a storm.

Cheers,

Dave