Christine Trudeau-Brunet and I found a breeding plumaged individual this
morning.

DIRECTIONS:

>From the town of St-Albert, go a few km west to 1664 Route 900W (CTY rd 7).
Opposite this house is the road that leads to the main gate (go south).  Go
south to furthest cell away from gate; stay on the east-side berm.  The
godwit was in this large, square cell with little water.

If these directions confuse you, check out Neily World's map at this link:

http://www.neilyworld.com/neilyworld/sewage6.htm

For ebird contributors, the northern half of this cell appears to be in the
United Counties of Prescott and Russell while the southern half sits in the
United Counties of Stormont-Dundas and Glengarry (we had it in both counties
this morning).

Good luck!

Jacques

Jacques Bouvier,  St-Isidore ON

Mes galeries de photos d'oiseaux (EEO birds):

http://jacques-miroiseur.smugmug.com/

http://jacquesbouvier.blogspot.ca/