Please note that TRCA and BSC representatives have started putting up fences
and signage to protect the nesting efforts of the Piping Plovers.
If you go to Hanlan’s to see the Wilson’s Plover or Piping Plovers, please
respect the signs and fences and walk only along the water-edge strip. The
birds are active in the gravel/sand about 5-20 yards from the edge.

Good birding,
Bob