Hello again everyone,
Nobody has reported the Say's phoebe today but I have good news.  I just
got a call from Keith Burk (the father of the original finder, Jim) and he
saw the bird this evening around 6:45.  He watched it until a bit past
7:00. There were a couple of other people there who apparently had seen it
a bit earlier.  I was there briefly twice this morning and near noon and
didn't see it but I looked in the field where it was yesterday......not
around the house.  Keith says that the bird stayed closer to the house than
yesterday, flycatching from the tree branches mainly on the south side of
the house.  Please stay on the road for viewing.

Directions:  From Blenheim, go west along highway 3 (Talbot Trail) to
Lagoon Rd (at the car wash).  Turn left (south) on Lagoon, 0.8 km past Old
Street to #19007.   It is best to park south of the house, on the east side
of this gravel road.  Pull way over, as there will probably be lots of farm
machinery passing by and pulling into this field.  Good luck!
Steve