From: bouvier <bouv...@magma.ca>
Date: Sat, Sep 19, 2015 at 2:21 PM
Subject: Re: [Ontbirds] [Ontbird Jaeger, Winchester area
To: Ontbirds Alert <birdalert@ontbirds.ca>

Hi everyone,

The jaeger reported by Mark Gawn is now being seen in same area by
Christine Trudeau and Tom Devesceri. We have been watching it for the past
2 hours.  To us, it appears to be a Long-tailed Jaeger because of much
black on short bill and small hook of bill.  We need to check photos to see
how the central feathers look.

See Mark‘s directions below.

Jacques Bouvier

Sent from my Virgin smartphone