From: Josh Vandermeulen <joshvandermeu...@live.ca>
Date: 12-02-2015  12:18 PM  (GMT-05:00)
To: hamiltonbi...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [hamiltonbirds] King Eiders - Fruitland Road

Taking advantage of the calm lake conditions, I scoped the ducks from the end
of Fruitland Road. A female King Eider was located fairly distant to the west
with some scoters, though not far offshore. This is probably the bird found by
Brandon Holden and seen by several parties yesterday and today. I also
discovered a second King Eider, this one a young male. It was straight out and
a bit to the right, about 200-300 m offshore.

Good birding,
Josh

Sent from my iPhone