Hi Everyone

The Pink-footed Goose was seen from Laflèche road from 11h30 am to about
noon. It was close to the road among a small flock of 5000 Snow Geese.  At
noon the flock re-settled further away from the road after being flushed by
a small plane flying overhead.  I could not re-locate it then, but I am sure
it is still present. I had not seen Snow Geese resting at this site for
several weeks now.  It was a pleasant surprise to see that some had returned
to the site with the Pink-footed Goose.
The photo of this morning's Pink-footed Goose can be seen at this link:

http://jacquesbouvier.blogspot.ca/

Directions: Take Hwy 417 east from Ottawa past Casselman and take exit 58.
Turn right (south) on Hwy 138 towards Cornwall. Laflèche is the first road
on the right.

Good Luck!

Jacques

Jacques Bouvier,  St-Isidore ON
Mes galeries de photos d'oiseaux (EEO birds):
http://jacques-miroiseur.smugmug.com/

http://jacquesbouvier.blogspot.ca/