--- Begin Message ---
He is copied on this email and will get back to you.
Regards, Garth Riley Etobicoke, Ontario rile...@yahoo.com

      From: Rebecca Flook <i...@artofbellydancestudio.com>
 To: rile...@yahoo.com
Cc: Ontbirds <birdalert@ontbirds.ca>; Daniel Riley <rileydj...@hotmail.com>
 Sent: Sunday, December 20, 2015 9:59 PM
 Subject: Re: [Ontbirds] Possible Swainson's Hawk, West of London off of Hwy.
401

Hi Garth
I was wondering if you could get some more details from your son about the
possible Swainson's hawk. My husband and I might have seen the same hawk on our
way home from seeing the Vermilion Flycatcher. We saw a larger hawk with the
same description in a tree along Furnival Road leading to the 401. I was
wondering if he knew exactly where along the 401 he was. We think we might have
seen the exact same hawk, but wanted cross check our info with his.

Thanks
Rebecca Flook
On Sun, Dec 20, 2015 at 1:32 PM, Garth Riley via ONTBIRDS