Hi Birders,

I had a group of 4 Greater White-fronted Geese amongst a large flock of
Canada's (~500) sitting on the lake at around 1:30pm. The group appeared to
be comprised of a single adult and 3 young birds. The location was opposite
1351 Lakeshore Road, 100m. west of Reicheld Road.

I also had a pair of Common Raven's on my drive home, in Brant County on
Bishopsgate Road, where Hwy. 403 intersects, attending to fresh roadkill (
http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S26775898).

Directions to the GWFG: coming west from Dunnville on Rainham Road (#3),
take the first road (Reicheld Road) south (left) after Sweets Corners.
Reicheld will end at the lake, keep an eye out for a large flock of CANG on
the lake. The birds could be moving around a little bit, so be sure to
check the shoreline as needed.

Good birding!

Ken Burrell
kenneth.gd.burr...@gmail.com