The full and correctly spelled new name of the former Rockcliffe Parkway is The
Sir George-Étienne Cartier Parkway.
The first parking lot arrived at on the parkway from the Montreal road entrance
to access views of the East end of Lower Duck Island is P8, not P6.
Thank you to all those who have emailed me privately today regarding my
posting.

Ken Ball
Sent from my BirdsiPhone