Whike scanning a load of Geese on the Grand River in Dunnville,  I discovered
Red-throated Loon and Common Loon below the dam in the heart of the city. The
Common is directly below the falls, the Red Throated is across the river from
me hanging with Canadas along the reedy shore.
I think Red Throated is a pretty good bird on an inland river anytime hence the
post. Scope required.
Take hwy 3 east or west into dunnville and downtown you will come to hwy 3 rain
am roa crossing the river. I parked at Grand River landing condos which is on
north east side of bridge and view south to river.
Len

Sent from my Samsung device