I just got home and wasn't able to post earlier.  At about 12:10 I saw the
Gyrfalcon on Brick Yard Line between Bethel Rd. and Nauvoo Rd. across from
house #7664.  It flew by extremely fast and low with relatively slow steady
wing beats. It was a fairly brief look since it passed so quickly, but the
pointed wings were very apparent.  It was heading east in a straight line.
After I lost it, I thought I saw a fast moving bird heading back west in
the distance, but I can't be sure it was the same bird.

I also saw the male Northern Harrier a couple of hours later with others.

Tim Arthur