Hello Everyone

I was closing the park tonight and saw several nightjars sitting on the road.
I was able to get a really good look at one of these birds, which was obliging
enough to show it’s tail feathers in flight, and was clearly a
Chuck-will’s-Widow.  Most of these birds were sitting on the road to the Tip,
just at the entrance to Sparrow Field.  I was driving this section of the road
around 9:15 pm.  May be worth an evening walk tomorrow night.

Good birding everyone
Sarah Rupert
Leamington ON

Point Pelee National Park is located 5 km SE of Leamington ON.  You can find a
link to a map of the park here:
http://www.pc.gc.ca/eng/pn-np/on/pelee/visit/visit2.aspx