I have not seen a posting so I will point out that the bird was only seen by
the original observer who obtained photos, but birders arriving on site within
a Hal hour of the report were unable to relocate it even with the original
observer present.

There were about 120 Common Loons present and I saw about 4 still in basic
plumage and 1 in a transitional plumage. There were in breeding plumage.

Cheers,

Andrew Keaveney
647-383-8894
Sent from my iPhone