Posted with permission of list coordinator

*Birding Opportunities on the Cameron, Windmill and Bluebird Ranches on the Carden Alvar*

Volunteers are needed to help conduct point counts on the Cameron, Windmill and Bluebird Ranches on the Carden Alvar Provincial Park north of Kirkfield. These counts have been conducted since 2003

At this time we are looking for people to fill out teams for June 11, 2016. All levels of birding expertise are welcome. We need novice birders to help with record keeping, intermediate birders who want to upgrade their skills and expert birders with expert ears to identify the birds of the Alvar by sound and sight as well as lead teams.

If you are interested please contact me with some details about your birding skill levels. Count teams will assemble at the Cameron Ranch parking lot at 6:00 am on June 11. The counts take place rain or shine so be prepared for all weather conditions.

Contact Bruce Wilson at cardencou...@gmail.com

Thanks.

--
Bruce Wilson