Birders! Please help on Saturday at the All-day Long Watch, the 2nd year of
a project to monitor bird populations on Royal Botanical Gardens in
Burlington and Hamilton.

We need volunteer observers to help spot and count birds at either of two
varied and productive locations on RBG property.

The two sites are: The Marsh Boardwalk along the north shore of Cootes
Paradise (access from the RBG Arboretum) and South Pasture Swamp platform
in Hendrie Valley (access from Unsworth Drive or RBG’s Cherry Hill Gate on
Plains Rd W.)

We need observers who can help for a few hours any time between sunrise and
sunset this Saturday, May 21st.  It works rather like the Grimsby Hawk
Watch where observers assist the ‘official’ counter by watching for birds
and relaying the information to the counter.

It's okay to just show up. (Although it would be helpful to let us know
you're coming)  You don’t need to be an expert birder, it’s your enthusiasm
and sharp eyesight we need.

For more information and exact locations contact Peter Thoem
peterth...@gmail.com* or phone* *905 681 2738*. *or David Moffat at * *289
238 8026* *or * profm...@gmail.com

Peter Thoem
Burlington ON.
Read about my birding exploits on My Bird of the Day
<http://www.mybirdoftheday.ca/>