From: robertcermak9 <robertcerm...@hotmail.com>
To: Ontbirds <birdalert@ontbirds.ca>
Subject: [Ontbirds] not a Mountain Plover at Hillman
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 16:32:33 -0400

The bird reported as a possible Mountain Plover at the Hillman Marsh Shorebird
cell north east of Point Pelee is likely an aberant Golden Plover. A number of
expert birders have had very good scope views and all agree it is not a
Mountain Plover.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Fit Mom Daily
"Remove" Your Eye Bags & Wrinkles In 1 Minute!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/573f791a246ae79196e9ast04duc