Around 9:50am several of us were standing at the extreme tip and Paul Pratt
first called out the bird as it was flying low just above the trees as we
were looking north. We didn't see it long enough to tell the age of the
bird. It was also seen by Alan Wormington, et al.

Lindsey Vallient, Graham Sorenson, Kristina Hick and I had it again at
11:10 flying north over Sparrow Field with photos obtained but will need to
look later on the computer to age the bird.

Steve

Point Pelee National Park is at the end of Point Pelee Dr., southeast of
Leamington in Essex County.