We just saw and heard the Townsend's Warbler singing in the trees closest to
the road in front of cottage 17372 Lakeshore Rd in Rondeau Provincial Park. It
has already quieted down again but with the hot sunny weather most of the
songbirds are much quieter than a couple hours ago. It will likely sing a lot
again in the late afternoon.

Thanks Steve!!

Good birding!

Jeremy Bensette et al

Jeremy Bensette - Leamington, ON
Birding/Wildlife Tours, Photography, Naturalist Services