--- Begin Message ---
Ontbirders,

I am in Alberta doing fieldwork right now but my wife just called to tell me
she had a male PAINTED BUNTING in our backyard at 22 Kenneth Crescent in
Porcupine, just east of Timmins. It was feeding on the ground near the
vegetable garden for a bit before flying down the street to a neighbour's
yard. It was seen at about 10:30, I don't know if it has been seen since.

>From Hwy 101 (King St.) in Porcupine, turn north on Gervais St. and continue
>to Earl St. Make a right on Earl. Kenneth Crescent is the first left. If you
>continue on Earl there is an unused school on the left. If the bird is in a
>backyard then it would likely be easiest to see from the schoolyard.

Andrew Davis, posting for Christa Rigney
Porcupine, ON

--- End Message ---