Seen in the Owl Woods at 9 am and photoed at 920.  A real skulker that did not
sing, but called occasionally.  I did not have it's song on tape, but it may
have popped up for a photo because I was playing a Pine Warbler song at
different speeds.
My Flickr account doesn't want to take my photos, so here is my ebird checklist.
Directions:  From Kingston, go west on hwy 401, then South on county Rd 4 to
the Millhaven ferry terminal.  Ferries leave to Amherst Island on the half
hour, starting at 6:30 am .  Note that Wednesday the 6:30 am ferry transports
fuel and will not take passengers, so the first is 7:30 am.  East on Front
Road, then South on Marshall 40 foot Rd(may be unsuitable for your car).
The regular (big) ferry is now in operation.
Savvy local birders know me as a rather late responder to emails, if directions
are wrong perhaps a local birder can sort it out with another posting.  These
photos can be used without permission for any rare bird committee people.
Tom Wheatley